If you have a special way of taking care of others – maybe you’ve been taking care of a member of your family or you just want to make a difference to someone else’s life – then why not share your unique skills and rapport to help older, less abled or housebound people retain their independence and try and live the lifestyle they want to be living.
As a Care Giver / Worker, your job can vary widely – ranging from providing companionship to someone who otherwise spends most of their days alone, to helping with daily activities such as light housekeeping duties, preparing meals, running errands, to undertaking personal care services like help with dressing and grooming.
Note: there is a dire need for culturally sensitive, bilingual care givers, especially those stemming from Bangladeshi, southern Asian, Somali and other ethnic minority backgrounds in London.
The benefits to working as a Care Giver include:
- No medical experience necessary
- Flexible scheduling (perfect for people of all ages with extra time on their hands or with other responsibilities such as young children)
- Training and support provided
- Good source of income (CSB pay a higher minimum rate than other competing care providers)
- Rewarding experiences
- A new way to meet and interact with people from different cmmunities
- A unique privilege to look after a person less able than yourself with love, care and compassion.
If you are interested in becoming a Care Giver with Care Solution Bureau, please CONTACT US today.